Old World Wine Tasting
Enjoy a variety of six delectable old-world wines, hand crafted in the most prestigious regions of Italy and France and selected just for you. This tasting will take you on an unforgettable journey as you discover unique flavors and historic traditions. Guests will enjoy a variety of reds, whites, and blends that will delight your palate. The tasting includes a delicious snack plate that will complement the wines being savored.
All proceeds benefit KTBA Foundation and are tax deductible for the 2022 tax year.
Limited spaces are available in both tastings, so be sure to stop by the KTBA Foundation table and secure your spot before they’re gone!
- The wine tasting is $65.00 per person. This fee is non-refundable
- Includes a sampling of five wines plus a variety of gourmet cheeses hand-selected to compliment the wines.
- Wine tastings are purchased per person and not per cabin.
- The wine tasting has a limited capacity, so don't delay!
- Reference the daily schedule for this activity
- All proceeds benefit Keeping the Blues Alive Foundation and your purchase is tax-deductible for the 2022 tax year.
Easy Steps to Purchase
- Sign in to your account with your Sixthman username and password.
- At the top of the page under “Current Reservations”, click “Keeping the Blues Alive at Mediterranean II”
- Select the tastings for yourself and anyone else in your cabin, click the "Add to Cart" button, then "Checkout" button, and complete your purchase.