5 Night Cruise
5 night round trip cruise from Port of Athens to Dubrovnik, Croatia & Santorini, Greece
Each artist on the lineup performs multiple times. All shows have general admission seating, so you’re welcome to come and go as you wish!
There is gourmet fare in the dining rooms, a full buffet, and casual restaurants open for meals all day and night
Stay hydrated with filtered water, non-pressed juices, teas, or even drip coffee if you need a pick-me-up
Pool and Hot Tubs
Use of the ship's beautiful pool and hot tubs all with plenty of deck space to enjoy a cocktail and some great music*
Norwegian Jade's Amenities
Such as: health and fitness center, full-size sports court, access to the casino, and more
Norwegian's Youth Program facilities and activities if you're bringing children**
Daily onboard service charges are included the price
* Due to stage placement and weather conditions, some pools and hot tubs may be closed for safety during the cruise.
**From time to time, adjustments are made to children’s program hours and locations as required by our scheduled activities.
- Alcoholic beverages. Learn more about the various alcohol packages available for purchase along with onboard beverage savings just for Keeping the Blues Alive at Sea Mediterranean guests
- Soft drinks & bottled water. However, soda packages are available for a low price
- While many restaurants on board are FREE, some specialty restaurants are à la carte. Pricing for each can be found here
- 24-hour Room Service (available for a $9.95 USD convenience fee plus 20% service charge)
- Any meals, events or tours in the ports
- Pre-cruise or post-cruise hotels
- Ground transportation
- Travel Protection (available through Sixthman)
*Please note that most onboard purchases (including food and beverage and merchandise) during this itinerary WILL be charged applicable taxes.