Round Trip Cruise
From Barcelona, Spain to Monte Carlo, Monaco and Valletta, Malta.
Each artist plays multiple times. All shows are general admission, so you’re welcome to come and go as you wish!
There is a full buffet, formal dining rooms, and casual indoor and outdoor grills open for meals throughout the day.
Such as: tea, juices, coffee.
Pool and Hot Tubs
Use of the ship's beautiful pool and hot tubs* (all with plenty of deck space to enjoy a cocktail and some great music).
Norwegian Pearl's Amenities
Such as: casino, health and fitness center, full-size sports court, and more.
Norwegian's Youth Program facilities and activities if you're bringing children.**
Daily onboard service charges are included the price.
* Due to stage placement and weather conditions, some pools and hot tubs may be closed for safety during the cruise.
**From time to time, adjustments are made to children’s program hours and locations as required by our scheduled activities.
- Alcoholic beverages. (Learn more about the various alcohol packages available for purchase along with onboard beverage savings just for Keeping the Blues Alive at Sea Mediterranean guests.)
- Soft drinks & bottled water. (However, packages are available for a low price.)
- While many restaurants on board are FREE, some Specialty Restaurants you choose to go to require a cover charge. (Pricing for each can be found here.)
- $7.95 USD Room Service Convenience charge.
- Any meals, events or tours in the ports.
- Pre-cruise or post-cruise hotels.
- Ground transportation.
- Travel Protection (available through Sixthman).
*Please note that most onboard purchases (including food and beverage and merchandise) during this itinerary WILL be charged applicable taxes.