Along with days and nights filled with musical performances, specially curated activities will be a part of the scheduled programming, too! More activities will be announced between now and August. Reference the daily schedule (to be announced closer to sailing) for exact times & locations.
Artist Autograph Sessions
We’ll hold two Autograph Sessions giving you the opportunity to get up-close-and-personal with our talented musicians! Bring a prized keepsake or a newly purchased souvenir from our onboard Merch Store to get autographed by your favorite Blues artists. Artist participation will be announced that morning in your daily onboard newsletter and on TV slides around the ship. More details about how to participate will be announced closer to sailing!
Please note: Joe Bonamassa, Peter Frampton, and Kenny Wayne Shepherd will not attend either Autograph Session.
Guest Jams with Backline
Our KTBA artists aren't the only ones with musical chops on this ship! This is one talented group of people and we are excited to give you the opportunity to jam on stage with your fellow Blues cruisers! If an acoustic session is more your style, we’ll also have a reserved space throughout the event for spontaneous jamming. Look for the “This Is Your Space To Jam!” banner on board.
Here's are some important details about how to participate:
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- Electric Guitar
- Electric Bass
- Drum Kit
- Production assistance + Sixthman crew on hand to help you get signed up and settled in
WHAT YOU PROVIDE:
- Your OWN guitar or bass (if you don't want to borrow ours)
- Drum sticks
- Super amazing Blues talent!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Once the schedule is released, you'll see a designated time to sign up for one (or more) time slots during the two scheduled sessions.
- Find the Sixthman staffer with the sign up sheets. They can help you out. We will do our best to match you with other cruisers, or to sign up your whole group.
- Time slots are first come, first served.
- Share the wealth! There are only so many time slots to go around.
- Once you've signed up for a spot, we'll give you a card with the date and time to help you remember. If you miss your time slot, we'll give it away to someone else. (But we will definitely try to fit you in elsewhere.)
- If the slots are full, we encourage you to come to the session anyway! There's a chance a spot will open up.
In addition to programming that we'll plan especially for this event, guests can enjoy the following amenities on Norwegian Pearl:
Please note - due to the unique nature of this event, we may have to close certain venues and rooms unexpectedly. In the event that we need to close any of these areas we will notify guests as soon as possible. At times, notification may not be public until guests have arrived on board.